Thursday, July 10, 2008

Horseback Riding







We had so much fun horseback riding at our neighbors house. The kids were very excited but not as much as the moms. It had been years for us and we were all excited to do it again. Jacquie and Lisa were in town so we had Jonathon and Kaden. First the little boys got to go with the moms. It was so cute to see, especially Kaden. His helmet was a little too big and it kept coming down over his eyes. Then Lisa got to ride for a minute. She was so nice to take the little boys back to the house while Jacquie and I stayed with the girls. All of the girls got to ride all by themselves and they did so well. Then Jacquie and I got a chance. It had been so long but it was just like getting back on a bike after a while. I loved it and hope we another chance to ride again.

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Thanks for arranging it Jen!! Love you. :) Thanks for updating :)

Lisa Marie said...

We had a lot of fun. You guys got to be there for one of Kaden's firsts. First horsey ride! Yea! Miss you.

Bethany said...

I love the pictures!! After hearing about it it's fun to now see! The girls look right at home!