Hi all,
I know you are all shocked! I am so sorry I thought I had posted at least in January but guess not. Life got way out of control just after my last post. I got offered a job that we desperately needed at the time. It was supposed to be part time but ended being 60 hour weeks. I loved it and it was fun but my personal time and life stopped for a while. Lets say till May. I ended up getting laid off because there was not quite enough income to pay the boss and me. I have to say that I know it was Heavenly Fathers way of helping get to where I needed to be.... with my husband and kids.. May I spent catching up on kid time and housework. June has become my get projects done month. I have to say I am so happy not working and having the time and energy to spend with my family.. I have enjoyed the cool summer weather and can't believe that the kids go back in the middle of August.. They will be attending a new school just around the corner from us.
J.P. is doing well at work, in fact he has been #1 two months in a row. I guess this is the Lords way of supplementing my lost income. He is excited to be starting guitar lessons tomorrow from a boy in our ward. He is also currently a green belt in Tae Kwon Do. It looks like he will be meeting most of his goals this year. The biggest on holding him back is weight and working out.. Hopefully that will come soon for him.
I have been doing P90X and am getting so much stronger. My body is tightening up but no weight loss yet...in fact a little gain. I hope when I start my new cycle in September the weight will come off.
I would love to include pictures but the computer with my software and pictures crashed. I'm supposed to get it back on Monday or Tuesday of next week. I can't wait... I am planning on scrapbooking that weekend and desperatly need my pictures.
Thank you all for still being my friend even when I haven't been great about blogging. Maybe one day I'll be better..
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Woo hoo! Good post! I thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth. I hear P90X is intense. I just got the go ahead from the dr. to do whatever I want to do. I'm so excited. I've been itching to push my body hard since I got pregnant. Now I can again! Yea!
Yipee!! Can't wait to see you soon :)
It is great to read about how your life is. and no one should ever get mad at your for not posting it is for your self and family.(and friends)
Hey Jen,
I know it's not easy keeping up with a blog. I'm having a hard time myself. I just do what I can do and be okay with it. Hope all is well with you guys. Have a great rest of the summer!
Love, Christianne
Wow Jen! It is good to see you posted on your blog (not that I dont live around the corner from you) But it is good to hear from you. I am proud of you and how hard you work, and tell JP congrats on being #1 at work! I love you sis!
I just wanted you to know I still check your blog, even though you abandoned it.
Post a Comment