Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ok Now I Must Be Feeling Guilty.

Just wanted all to know we are still alive and well. I sometimes get so bogged down in life that I just don't take the time. It is kind of sad because I so enjoy reading everyone elses blogs. And I have forgotten most of what has happened in the last 3 or so months. I will try to do better AGAIN. This summer was fun and busy. Jessica got married. Got to spend time with family, especially those from out of state. We took the kids and grandma and grandpa Stonehocker to Wolf Creek for 5 days and had a blast. The kids started school so early this year and I have been scrambling trying to get them ready and get into the school routine. Here it is the middle of September and I'm still struggling at that. The girls have also started soccer and dance. So between everything it is pretty chaotic. I'm sure so many more things happened but that is what happens when you don't blog regularly. I'm sorry there are no pictures but I need to download them off of my camera and if you know me that may take a while.

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I like to think of blogging as writing in my journal. That helps me to do it more often. Lots of people print out their blogs and put it in a binder so that it really is a jornal. I think I'm going to start doing that. And for me and Jacqui, it's our only way to see you and the kids!

Bethany said...

Don't wory, I will keep bugging you! Ha ha! keep trying, maybe do it once a week and soon you will be addicted!